Weird bug...
#1

I made this Command: http://pastebin.com/fe3c86b6
The Save Callback: http://pastebin.com/f2021c80b
When I do: /addcar 560 3 3 it spawns the Car with the correct color and puts me as Driver.
The problem when It saves It Adds the New car I added in the FIRST LINE(basically Deletes the first and replaces it with the /addcar line) and only save about 85-87 Cars instead of the Already spawned 169 cars + 1 car I just spawned adding it to the file IN THE END of it
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Weird bug... - by Castle - 18.04.2009, 17:15
Re: Weird bug... - by Joe Staff - 18.04.2009, 17:19
Re: Weird bug... - by Castle - 18.04.2009, 17:20
Re: Weird bug... - by Joe Staff - 18.04.2009, 17:31
Re: Weird bug... - by Castle - 18.04.2009, 17:40
Re: Weird bug... - by ICECOLDKILLAK8 - 18.04.2009, 17:45
Re: Weird bug... - by Castle - 18.04.2009, 17:53
Re: Weird bug... - by Castle - 18.04.2009, 18:31

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)