Not having a great time with SA-MP

First I had to jump through hoops just to get it to work, remember, if it crashes after loading, try the no-cd.

Then I download from a bad site and get hit with something that keeps opening IE windows and I cant get rid of it though AVG is fully updated, ad-aware wont touch it either.My fault of course, but makes a bad day even worse, i might have to format now.

Then I get into a couple of servers where you have to register, but it isn't clear how to do it.I tried every possible combination of the command they listed but I just couldn't get registered.I know I was missing something, but still, frustrating.It would be nice if it were a common command for every server.Or if you register on the client and don't have to worry.

Ok then I finally get on and it seems like half the freaking dudes are hackers.I got mowed down with an full auto sawn off shotgun, people don't die, or lose health when you hit them, a few guys are using the full aim in vehicle cheat.That's my main problem so far, if it werent for the hackers I'd have a pretty good time with just the servers I can get into.Are there servers that are lacking security, or is this a problem with the entire game?

Regardless of this vent, please understand that this is just cool as hell.I never knew how much fun and insane multi-player GTA could be.Best of all, if you have the game, you can get it for free.So thanks to you for reading this, I hope you understand how I feel, and thanks to the SAMP team for a cool game.I just hope they aren't done working things out.

Messages In This Thread
Not having a great time with SA-MP - by heliarc - 13.04.2009, 19:30
Re: Not having a great time with SA-MP - by T1CKLE - 13.04.2009, 19:36
Re: Not having a great time with SA-MP - by Fatboy_Rob - 13.04.2009, 19:38
Re: Not having a great time with SA-MP - by heliarc - 13.04.2009, 22:01
Re: Not having a great time with SA-MP - by heliarc - 13.04.2009, 22:07
Re: Not having a great time with SA-MP - by weedarr - 13.04.2009, 22:13
Re: Not having a great time with SA-MP - by T1CKLE - 13.04.2009, 22:18
Re: Not having a great time with SA-MP - by weedarr - 13.04.2009, 22:22
Re: Not having a great time with SA-MP - by mamorunl - 14.04.2009, 07:09
Re: Not having a great time with SA-MP - by luxeon - 14.04.2009, 08:56