Can't Login to Server Says I'm banned when I'm not

Hello all! Well I just got done uploading all of my files and folders to my host. And it compiled with "0" errors and "0" warnings on PAWNO. So I uploaded the GM Script. I just updated to the latest plugin of sscanf. But when I connect it says I'm perm banned and the ban is not set to expire.

I checked the database and I'm not banned neither is anyone else. But when I connect it says Im banned. But it does not show my IP or my username. The same goes for anyone else who tries to enter the server. And I checked the server logs and it does connect to the database. So I don't know what's wrong.

I have included a picture of what I'm seeing when I try to connect. If anyone else has gotten this error when trying to connect to a server please let me know how you fixed it. At this point no one can play on the server not even me so I'm a bit frustrated at the moment. Anyways, thanks for helping me.

Airin

Messages In This Thread
Can't Login to Server Says I'm banned when I'm not - by Airin - 17.09.2013, 21:34
Re: Can't Login to Server Says I'm banned when I'm not - by ColorHost-Kevin - 17.09.2013, 21:48
Re: Can't Login to Server Says I'm banned when I'm not - by Airin - 17.09.2013, 22:11
Re: Can't Login to Server Says I'm banned when I'm not - by Airin - 18.09.2013, 20:33