26 errors that doesn't make sense..
#1

I get all kinds of errors when I make this.
pawn Код:
new string2[64];
    for(new h = 199; h < sizeof(CarInfo); h++)
    {
        format(string2, sizeof(string2), "LARP/Vehicles/%d.ini",h);
        if(dini_Exists(string2))
        {
            ownedcar[h] = AddStaticVehicleEx(CarInfo[h][cModel],CarInfo[h][cLocationx],CarInfo[h][cLocationy],CarInfo[h][cLocationz]+1.0,CarInfo[h][cAngle],CarInfo[h][cColorOne],CarInfo[h][cColorTwo],-1);
            if(CarInfo[h][cPaintjob] != 999)
            {
                ChangeVehiclePaintjob(h, CarInfo[h][cPaintjob]);
            }
            SetVehicleVirtualWorld(h, CarInfo[h][cVirWorld]);
            SetVehicleModifications(h);
        }
        format(string2, sizeof(string2), "LARP/Vehicles/SalesCarID%d.ini",h);
        if(dini_Exists(string2))
        {
            salescar[h] = AddStaticVehicleEx(CarInfo[h][cModel],CarInfo[h][cLocationx],CarInfo[h][cLocationy],CarInfo[h][cLocationz]+1.0,CarInfo[h][cAngle],CarInfo[h][cColorOne],CarInfo[h][cColorTwo],-1);
            if(CarInfo[h][cPaintjob] != 999)
            {
                ChangeVehiclePaintjob(h, CarInfo[h][cPaintjob]);
            }
            SetVehicleVirtualWorld(h, CarInfo[h][cVirWorld]);
            SetVehicleModifications(h);
        }
    }
What am I doing wrong?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
26 errors that doesn't make sense.. - by Don_Cage - 04.09.2013, 17:29
Re: 26 errors that doesn't make sense.. - by Konstantinos - 04.09.2013, 17:31
Re: 26 errors that doesn't make sense.. - by Don_Cage - 04.09.2013, 18:55
Re: 26 errors that doesn't make sense.. - by Konstantinos - 04.09.2013, 19:07
Re: 26 errors that doesn't make sense.. - by DanishHaq - 04.09.2013, 19:08
Re: 26 errors that doesn't make sense.. - by iZN - 04.09.2013, 19:11
Re: 26 errors that doesn't make sense.. - by Don_Cage - 04.09.2013, 19:30

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)