What is...
#9

Many of you know that Pokemon green/blue/yellow/red or just the 1. Gen is full of bugs...
Alright, this little story changed a bit my life:
I was 6 or something and I played pokemon (wow really ?) I heard about the Mew bug, crossing around Azuria City.
Ok, on this time it was just a myth, some guys compared Ditto to Mew, indeed they have the same Stats..., Anyway, I didnґt fought with the Trainers on the Nugget Bridge, alright, Done, I had Abra, used teleport after I startet to fight with the Trainer on the left side ( I think? ) then I spawned in Azuria City, and then all started, I thought, it was all the plan to catch Mew, but it wasnґt, my gameboy shutted down. I started it again, (I had the blue Version and yellow, I used yellow for it) then when Pikachu appeard, his/her face changed into something what appears in nightmares I think... After it, I spawned in Azuria City, suddenly I used to fight a trainer, ok the story is a bit to long, Without the extreme cool effects you get, if you fight a trainer, was gone, I fought against the mum from Ash, she had the pokemon Missingno, on this time I didnt know that with this you can double your items... Then a text came on the screen "You did your decision..." I can remember it was something like that, my gameboy shutted down again and Pokemon yellow cannot be started up to today.

Well, you said in you computer..
I used all the method to catch mew, like in the early days.
And all the same sh*t( oh he said shit ) were on my emulator, played on my computer...

Well I can say in this Text are alot of spelling mistake, excuse me for it, a bit late here...
This story is true...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What is... - by iJumbo - 23.07.2013, 00:13
Re: What is... - by ConnorHunter - 23.07.2013, 00:14
Re: What is... - by iJumbo - 23.07.2013, 00:16
Re: What is... - by ConnorHunter - 23.07.2013, 00:19
Re: What is... - by thefatshizms - 23.07.2013, 00:21
Re: What is... - by ConnorHunter - 23.07.2013, 00:23
Re: What is... - by iJumbo - 23.07.2013, 00:47
Re: What is... - by BatmanAndRobin - 23.07.2013, 01:26
AW: What is... - by Forbidden - 23.07.2013, 03:05
Re: What is... - by Cameryn - 23.07.2013, 03:24
Re: What is... - by SchurmanCQC - 23.07.2013, 03:39
Re: What is... - by Scenario - 23.07.2013, 03:54
Re: What is... - by San1 - 23.07.2013, 04:19
AW: Re: What is... - by Forbidden - 23.07.2013, 04:36
Re: What is... - by SchurmanCQC - 23.07.2013, 04:40
Re: What is... - by Scenario - 23.07.2013, 04:49
Re: What is... - by Spooky - 23.07.2013, 07:25
Re: What is... - by iJumbo - 23.07.2013, 08:29
Re: What is... - by linuxthefish - 23.07.2013, 08:35
Re: What is... - by Vule. - 23.07.2013, 08:56
Re: What is... - by doreto - 23.07.2013, 09:20
Re: What is... - by iJumbo - 23.07.2013, 09:26
Re: What is... - by linuxthefish - 23.07.2013, 09:39
Re: What is... - by Vince - 23.07.2013, 09:51
Re: What is... - by Potassium - 23.07.2013, 09:54
Re: What is... - by Jansish - 23.07.2013, 09:58
Re: What is... - by iJumbo - 23.07.2013, 10:04
Re: What is... - by doreto - 23.07.2013, 10:34
Re: What is... - by justsomeguy - 23.07.2013, 12:24
Re: What is... - by Vule. - 23.07.2013, 12:31
Re: What is... - by [Twixx] - 23.07.2013, 14:58

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)