Are little kids destroying gaming communities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potmon
Посмотреть сообщение
Most of the time I join people either have no mics or are in chat parties with theri rl friends. Im not some sad loser who's going to waste time forming a tactical team on there either.

Quick-scoping is bullshit. I don't play cod to roleplay but snipers should be long distance weapons. The maps in MW3 weren't even big enough to snipe properly in. Anyone can learn to QS I just dont want to waste my time with such a retarded skill. I play because I want to feel some kind of element from a war/battle game, but CoD is just shit right now.
So you contradict yourself as earlier you said you wanted tactical teams/gameplay. Nice. At least be consistent with your bullshitting.

Secondly, you only think it is retarded because you cannot do it correctly. It's honestly one of the best ways to play the game as you are almost always guaranteed a one shot kill from close and far distance. How is that a retarded skill? It seems like you are one of those people who just don't know how to play the game properly so criticize every element, and then blame the game itself.

Messages In This Thread