09.07.2013, 06:16
Alright here I dont understand :
I want to create a Quiz where a newbie register and then their will brought to this QUIZ using DIALOG_STYLE_LIST - maybe my code is wrong - this is my code:
This OnPlayerSpawn
I add this OnDialogResponse (why case 3: ? because I already have dialog id 1 and 2(register/login))
I know Im suck
I want to create a Quiz where a newbie register and then their will brought to this QUIZ using DIALOG_STYLE_LIST - maybe my code is wrong - this is my code:
This OnPlayerSpawn
Quote:
|
{ ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 3, Dialog_STYLE_LIST, "What is OOC ?", "Out Of Characther \nOil Or Chill \nOut Of Community", "Proceed", "Quit"); return 1; } |
Quote:
|
else { switch(dialogid) { case 3: if(!response) { SendClientMessage(playerid, BLUE, "You select LEAVE, you have been kick automaticly!"); Kick(playerid); return 1; } switch(listitem) { case 0: { if(!reponse) SendClientMessage(playerid, Yellow, "Correct!"); } else if(!respone) { case 1: { SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "Wrong!"); Kick(playerid): } else if(!response) { case 2: { SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "Wrong!"); Kick(playerid): } } } return 1; } |

