[Help] OnPlayerEditObject Issue
#3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MG]Dimi
Посмотреть сообщение
You defined EDIT_RESPONSE_FINAL and CANCEL on your own? if so show me that line.
I where looking at your account details, to be having 1,262 posts I wonder if thats spam or if you know anything about OnPlayerEditObject. Well I take that as you don't know anything about this problem, no offence. https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/OnPlayerEditObject look at the example please.

I never mentioned anything about doing EDIT_RESPONSE_FINAL and EDIT_RESPONSE_CANCEL by my self, there's an example of it on samps wiki.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[Help] OnPlayerEditObject Issue - by tony_fitto - 08.07.2013, 20:57
Re: [Help] OnPlayerEditObject Issue - by [MG]Dimi - 08.07.2013, 21:43
Re: [Help] OnPlayerEditObject Issue - by tony_fitto - 09.07.2013, 02:08
Re: [Help] OnPlayerEditObject Issue - by [MG]Dimi - 09.07.2013, 07:00
Re: [Help] OnPlayerEditObject Issue - by tony_fitto - 09.07.2013, 13:14
Re: [Help] OnPlayerEditObject Issue - by [MG]Dimi - 09.07.2013, 13:30
Re: [Help] OnPlayerEditObject Issue - by tony_fitto - 09.07.2013, 13:48
Re: [Help] OnPlayerEditObject Issue - by tony_fitto - 11.07.2013, 16:05

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)