08.07.2013, 14:27
Quote:
|
What do you consider personal data? In my opinion, a password for an online game account does not qualify.
|
Quote:
|
Sure, I agree with that, but then you are not relying on them to store your passwords securely in the first place. Also, I'm yet to see a server that goes into detail regarding their policies and processes prior to registration (as I believe most users would simply leave before reading the walls of text). If you could find one for me that contradicts that statement, I would love to see it!
|
Quote:
|
It doesn't, and I don't know where you thought I was directing towards that statement. My argumentative point is to the extent that no blame is getting put on the person using the same password for an online game modification's account and their personal credit card. You sign no agreement at registration (most (if any?) servers don't require ANY type of license agreement to register). You said continuing knowing that would be something wrong done on the user end, so why should insecure password processes on their end be any different?
|

