Pawn is not generating report file
#1

Seems that I did everything correctly. I have '-r' in compile options, text is commented with '/**' comments, but I can't find .xml file anywhere. Any ideas?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Pawn is not generating report file - by Scottas - 30.06.2013, 17:45
Re: Pawn is not generating report file - by MP2 - 30.06.2013, 18:27
Re: Pawn is not generating report file - by Scottas - 30.06.2013, 18:34
Re: Pawn is not generating report file - by Scottas - 30.06.2013, 18:41
Re: Pawn is not generating report file - by MP2 - 30.06.2013, 18:48
Re: Pawn is not generating report file - by Scottas - 30.06.2013, 19:28
Re: Pawn is not generating report file - by MP2 - 30.06.2013, 19:35
Re: Pawn is not generating report file - by Scottas - 30.06.2013, 19:41
Re: Pawn is not generating report file - by MP2 - 30.06.2013, 19:47
Re: Pawn is not generating report file - by Scottas - 30.06.2013, 20:10

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)