ZCMD + Strcmp.
#6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefatshizms
Посмотреть сообщение
When I started, I found this:

pawn Код:
CMD:command_name(playerid, params[])
{
    //code here
    return 1;
}
easier than this:
pawn Код:
if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/command_name", false))
{
    //code here
    return 1;
}
True, or y_commands, it's more advanced, I jumped on it few weeks ago because of functionallity and I like it.

zClaw, what solution do you need? Because I see you don't know how to convert from ZCMD to STRCMP, so we need a one example command in ZCMD to convert it and give you an example of STRCMP use.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
ZCMD + Strcmp. - by zClaw - 07.04.2013, 18:55
Re: ZCMD + Strcmp. - by thefatshizms - 07.04.2013, 18:58
Re: ZCMD + Strcmp. - by zClaw - 07.04.2013, 19:01
Re: ZCMD + Strcmp. - by ReVo_ - 07.04.2013, 19:05
Re: ZCMD + Strcmp. - by thefatshizms - 07.04.2013, 19:05
Re: ZCMD + Strcmp. - by Riddick94 - 07.04.2013, 19:31
Re: ZCMD + Strcmp. - by zClaw - 08.04.2013, 12:39
Re: ZCMD + Strcmp. - by Riddick94 - 08.04.2013, 17:56
Re: ZCMD + Strcmp. - by zClaw - 08.04.2013, 18:31
Re: ZCMD + Strcmp. - by Riddick94 - 08.04.2013, 18:44

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)