ZCMD + Strcmp.
#1

Hey, I downloaded a login system filterscript. But it is coded with ZCMD. I am coding with strcmp.

So I made a few commands for myself and they are not working. The compiler says no errors but nothing works when I get in-game. So I noticed that zcmd cannot be with strcmp if you create commands. Since I don't know how zcmd works I would like to get a solution.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
ZCMD + Strcmp. - by zClaw - 07.04.2013, 18:55
Re: ZCMD + Strcmp. - by thefatshizms - 07.04.2013, 18:58
Re: ZCMD + Strcmp. - by zClaw - 07.04.2013, 19:01
Re: ZCMD + Strcmp. - by ReVo_ - 07.04.2013, 19:05
Re: ZCMD + Strcmp. - by thefatshizms - 07.04.2013, 19:05
Re: ZCMD + Strcmp. - by Riddick94 - 07.04.2013, 19:31
Re: ZCMD + Strcmp. - by zClaw - 08.04.2013, 12:39
Re: ZCMD + Strcmp. - by Riddick94 - 08.04.2013, 17:56
Re: ZCMD + Strcmp. - by zClaw - 08.04.2013, 18:31
Re: ZCMD + Strcmp. - by Riddick94 - 08.04.2013, 18:44

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)