Were do i put a .inc file?
#3

See the thing is that i don't have that folder. No I'm not new to managin servers I managed CSS and GMod servers before. I just don't have that folder. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place but it isn't in the root or server main folder. Any helo is greatly apreciated!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Were do i put a .inc file? - by Gabawaba - 09.03.2009, 02:53
Re: Were do i put a .inc file? - by FarePak - 09.03.2009, 04:08
Re: Were do i put a .inc file? - by Gabawaba - 09.03.2009, 23:16
Re: Were do i put a .inc file? - by lavamike - 09.03.2009, 23:28
Re: Were do i put a .inc file? - by Gabawaba - 09.03.2009, 23:29
Re: Were do i put a .inc file? - by Shellegg - 09.03.2009, 23:30
Re: Were do i put a .inc file? - by Gabawaba - 09.03.2009, 23:36

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)