BAN a player for ever...
#9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrich
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea this is what I'm talking about , but I remember in a server I was banned , but when connecting in the same computer I get You are banned from this server but in other computer I can... I only wanna make a sample BANIP command that can forbid the hackers to connect at the least after a restart..
In that case, you cannot ban someone whose the entire IP has changed. There's only one solution, but it would be risk for you. Only if you know his country, using GeoIP, anybody who joins from that country to kick them. But if there're many players from that country that play on your server, you're gonna have a loss.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
BAN a player for ever... - by Mrich - 30.03.2013, 23:45
Re: BAN a player for ever... - by SuperViper - 30.03.2013, 23:54
Respuesta: BAN a player for ever... - by RiChArD_A - 31.03.2013, 01:04
Re: Respuesta: BAN a player for ever... - by DobbysGamertag - 31.03.2013, 07:15
Re: BAN a player for ever... - by Mrich - 31.03.2013, 09:23
Re: BAN a player for ever... - by RajatPawar - 31.03.2013, 09:28
Re: BAN a player for ever... - by Konstantinos - 31.03.2013, 09:34
Re: BAN a player for ever... - by Mrich - 31.03.2013, 09:38
Re: BAN a player for ever... - by Konstantinos - 31.03.2013, 09:47
Re: BAN a player for ever... - by FalconeX - 31.03.2013, 11:04

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)