It isn't game text. It's a textdraw.
I'll give you the textdraw code:
pawn Код:
TD_GTXT_TDID[playerid] = CreatePlayerTextDraw(playerid, 320.000000, 200.000000, text);
PlayerTextDrawAlignment(playerid, TD_GTXT_TDID[playerid], 2);
PlayerTextDrawBackgroundColor(playerid, TD_GTXT_TDID[playerid], 255);
PlayerTextDrawFont(playerid, TD_GTXT_TDID[playerid], 3);
PlayerTextDrawLetterSize(playerid, TD_GTXT_TDID[playerid], 0.800000, 2.800000);
PlayerTextDrawColor(playerid, TD_GTXT_TDID[playerid], -1);
PlayerTextDrawTextSize(playerid, TD_GTXT_TDID[playerid], 0, 550);
PlayerTextDrawSetOutline(playerid, TD_GTXT_TDID[playerid], 2);
This is part of a 'textdraw gametext' include I never released, and may never because it's nothing TOO special. If you want it:
http://pastebin.com/ctpwCpUk
The function:
native TD_GameTextForPlayer(playerid, text[], style=GTXT_CAPITALS_THICK, duration=5000);
The font in the image you posted is GTXT_PRICEDOWN_THICK. So do this:
pawn Код:
for(loop blah blah)
{
TD_GameTextForPlayer(i, params, GTXT_PRICEDOWN_THICK);
}
NOTE: As I said, this include was not meant to be released, so there may be an issue or two. One issue I am aware of is this: If you show gametext with on style to a player, then try and show gametext in a different style while the current one is still on-screen, the style will stay the same.
P.S.: There is no 'ForAll' function so you'll have to use a loop (exactly what the include would do anyway).