[GameMode] Hazardious Gaming Roleplay
#1

Hello SA-MP
Today I have found my lost RP Script from when 0.3c was out but I never edited it
All I know is the custom Factions and thats about it I havnt tried to launch it or edit it at all.

Factions
LSPD
LSFD
LSMD
Goverment
Noose
NG
FBI
CIA(maybe)
SS
It also has MYSQL in it.......
Credits goto me for making the script

DL Link http://www.mediafire.com/?doiyfe3t1p01nps
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hazardious Gaming Roleplay - by Koshaboy55 - 19.02.2013, 20:18
Re: Hazardious Gaming Roleplay - by Yves - 19.02.2013, 20:20
Re: Hazardious Gaming Roleplay - by Koshaboy55 - 19.02.2013, 20:21
Re: Hazardious Gaming Roleplay - by Yves - 19.02.2013, 20:22
Re: Hazardious Gaming Roleplay - by LoganStone - 19.02.2013, 20:25
Re: Hazardious Gaming Roleplay - by Koshaboy55 - 19.02.2013, 20:40
Re: Hazardious Gaming Roleplay - by LoganStone - 19.02.2013, 20:54
Re: Hazardious Gaming Roleplay - by Biggums - 20.02.2013, 01:24
Re : Hazardious Gaming Roleplay - by Ctagle12 - 16.05.2013, 06:21
Re: Hazardious Gaming Roleplay - by xxSwissxx - 18.05.2013, 04:23

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)