[FilterScript] [FS] AutoGates by Thomas_Conroy (multiple gates, single timer)

AutoGates by Thomas_Conroy

Introduction:

Having browsed the Filterscripts and Includes forum and seeing hundreds of gate scripts, I decided something must be done. They all contain far too many command and/or timers for my liking. I thought about it for a while, and then designed this Filterscript which can handle as many gates as you could wish for with just a single timer.

Description:

The script allows you to make gates in places where there were previously no gates. Upon approaching the gates they automatically open, and when you are out of their range again they automatically close. The Gate Open/Close speed, Range and timer frequency can all be adjusted, and by following the tutorial (to come) below you can even add your own gates. This Filterscript comes with a total of 4 automatic gates built in, at some of the police compounds in the three main cities.

Commands:

Command-less, it is all triggered by your players position in relation to the gate.

Download:

Version 1: 101 lines
Host: Pastebin

Screenshots:

Usage:

Feel free to modify the script as you wish. Please leave the credit in place, as I spent several hours creating this script.

Thanks to Zoidberg, for allowing me to use her Photobucket space, and posing for screenshots!
Thanks to Zoidberg, Deixel and Dchidell for testing it with me. :P
Thanks to those who designed sa-mp and those who contribute with their knowledge on the forums.

Please enjoy using this script, and if you wish to praise/criticize me please post. I may update the script in the future, so if you have any ideas please post them. This is my first release so if there are any problems please post.

Thank you, Thomas_Conroy
(For those that do not know me, Thomas_Conroy is my sa-mp name.)

Messages In This Thread