Change the damage weapon without recover Health/Armor?

Hi i want to know if its possible to change the damage for the fast weapon(AK,M4,MP5...) without bug recover Health And Armor when the script dont have the time to SetHp/Armor, /CheckHp/Armor.

The reason of this bug is apparently:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
I just did some basic testing and it turns out my theory was (unfortunately) correct. OnPlayerUpdate isn't called between every call of OnPlayerGive/TakeDamage. I'm still not sure if the health/armour are synced separately to OPU though, more testing is needed. It should be okay for any damage apart from fire (which removes health faster than OPU!).

I don't really want to hook OPU though, so I may just store players' health in two arrays and deduct the health/armour loss manually instead of relying on the syncing. But then again, some factors (which I can't think of right at this moment) may interfere such as vending machines.

I will leave this how it is for now, as it only affects (I think) fire.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=414939

Its possible or not?

Messages In This Thread
Change the damage weapon without bug? - by HitnKill - 18.02.2013, 11:33
Re: Change the damage weapon without recover Health/Armor? - by iManakoss - 18.02.2013, 13:22
Re: Change the damage weapon without recover Health/Armor? - by HitnKill - 18.02.2013, 15:08