11.02.2013, 16:41
Good luck, but I think you missed few points,.
It all is similar to DM, TDM, yea you can enforce strict admin watch but everyone will want to kill and fight, indeed that is the point of the concept.
As in game industry so it is in server ownership, you need to make a "design document", who is the target audience? ((medium/light roleplayer's)) how will I make player's like the server and how will I prevent them leaving, what is the story? what factions will be present in the game, how to prevent TDM/DM? and so on.
You gotta look at those points because they are crucial for the design of the script and server.
I did so with my September 1939.
It all is similar to DM, TDM, yea you can enforce strict admin watch but everyone will want to kill and fight, indeed that is the point of the concept.
As in game industry so it is in server ownership, you need to make a "design document", who is the target audience? ((medium/light roleplayer's)) how will I make player's like the server and how will I prevent them leaving, what is the story? what factions will be present in the game, how to prevent TDM/DM? and so on.
You gotta look at those points because they are crucial for the design of the script and server.
I did so with my September 1939.

