So I have trouble with my veh system...
#7

MAX_VEHICLES would mean you have 2000 possible cars per team. Probably to much D:

Better define a MAX_GANGVEHICLES with the wanted value and use that.
And add a loop under new CarCheck = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
for(new i=0; i<MAX_GANGVEHICLES;++i)
{
*your code but always use Cars[i][GroveStreet] instead of Cars[GroveStreet]*
}

Post the code then. Also the code where you assign the carids (the part where you create the vehicles)
It should normally work if you did it the right way.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
So I have trouble with my veh system... - by Scrillex - 11.02.2013, 11:48
AW: So I have trouble with my veh system... - by roym899 - 11.02.2013, 11:54
Re: So I have trouble with my veh system... - by Scrillex - 11.02.2013, 12:01
Re: So I have trouble with my veh system... - by RajatPawar - 11.02.2013, 12:05
AW: So I have trouble with my veh system... - by roym899 - 11.02.2013, 12:05
Re: AW: So I have trouble with my veh system... - by Scrillex - 11.02.2013, 12:10
AW: So I have trouble with my veh system... - by roym899 - 11.02.2013, 12:14
Re: So I have trouble with my veh system... - by Scrillex - 11.02.2013, 12:18
AW: Re: So I have trouble with my veh system... - by roym899 - 11.02.2013, 12:18
Re: So I have trouble with my veh system... - by Scrillex - 11.02.2013, 13:01

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)