if(response)
#1

Hey there guys,
I need some help, I've created a dialog which "Credits is dedicted to RieTzz" etc
And when the guy presses "Thanks" or anything I want it to sendclientmessagetoall.. I'll show you the code, and if you could help me, I would appreciate it rly much.

pawn Код:
CMD:credits(playerid)
{
    new string[128];
    format(string,sizeof(string),"Credits for this server is dedicated to RieTzz.\n And Ron for his helping and support!");
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,154,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"Credits:",string,"Thanks","Cancel");
    format(string,sizeof(string), "%s has thanked for this server!",pName(playerid));
    if(!response){
    SendClientMessageToAll(playerid,COLOR_LIGHTBLUE,string);
    return 1;
}
Reply


Messages In This Thread
if(response) - by RieTzz - 01.02.2013, 18:41
Re: if(response) - by Alternative112 - 01.02.2013, 18:54
Re: if(response) - by RieTzz - 01.02.2013, 20:03
Re: if(response) - by Accord - 01.02.2013, 20:04
Re: if(response) - by RieTzz - 01.02.2013, 20:51
Re: if(response) - by Naruto_Emilio - 01.02.2013, 21:46
Re: if(response) - by [swat]dragon - 01.02.2013, 23:16
Re: if(response) - by Jewell - 02.02.2013, 05:11
Re: if(response) - by Jewell - 02.02.2013, 05:13
Re: if(response) - by RieTzz - 02.02.2013, 08:57

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)