Sakina
#1

Hi guys !
Before,I should say that I am French xD, Thus sorry 4 my bad eng'.

I have a question ... But i did not find an answer from my question ...
My Question : How i can have Sakina Map on Sa:mp (( DL Link => http://wil.tophost.ch/~dflexx/index....y_view&iden=15 ))
Ok it's well i have find an answer from my question. But ... When i have installed it, I start a new game in the game (( no multiplayer )), at the midle of the loading, my game crash ... Why? I don't know ... Ok, I do not give up, i find an other version of Sakina Map(( gtaworldmods )). But when i have installed it, the mod work (( yes !!! )) but ... he doesn't work in sa:mp ... I can't see the Map ...
Before, Thx for Watching. Now, I have two questions in the Forum.

1: Why the Sakina map FOR sa:mp doesn't work ...?
2: And how can i do? I too want to play with my friends !!!

Again sorry for my Bad English ... The french it's really different.
Thx
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sakina - by Opse - 18.02.2009, 14:31
Re: Sakina - by Nero_3D - 18.02.2009, 15:17
Re: Sakina - by Opse - 18.02.2009, 15:39
Re: Sakina - by Finn - 18.02.2009, 15:52
Re: Sakina - by Opse - 18.02.2009, 18:08
Re: Sakina - by CristianTdj - 29.12.2009, 10:11

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)