C-bug
#4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drebin
Посмотреть сообщение
Apparently an issue with GTA:SA itself which can not be fixed in SA-MP.
Hmm..I got friend who try to learn C++ and he says to me.C++ have too many ways how to fix it.So how then one small bug with shooting can`t be fixed in one application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizla
Посмотреть сообщение
there is already a solution, i think someone has already done fs about that
Look.I am talking here about FS.I talking here about global problem with SA-MP.Every owner of RP,CnR will say he have problem with C-bug.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
C-bug - by Sanady - 09.01.2013, 21:01
AW: C-bug - by Drebin - 09.01.2013, 21:04
Re: C-bug - by kizla - 09.01.2013, 21:05
Re: AW: C-bug - by Sanady - 09.01.2013, 21:06
Re: C-bug - by [KHK]Khalid - 09.01.2013, 21:06

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)