Server Problem
#4

Well,actually I read a topic on some russian samp forum and fixed this by installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2008.But now got other problems,and really see that PPC is extremely bugged.I set me and a friend of mine to be level 5 admins,but when he tries to /spec another player,he specs me and not him,no matter what player id he enteres to /spec.same goes for me,I can only spec him,also he tried to ban another player but banned me.Well,I really liked that script until now when I see it's full of bugs.
Anyway,thx for responding.Now if I only learn how to add such things to my server it would be awesome.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YyMinSMi8Q[/ame]
I just don't know what code to add to the script,and where to add it.AllI know is that I need some function "attachtrailertovehicle"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Server Problem - by BGTrucker - 28.12.2012, 11:04
Re: Server Problem - by TheEpicBraxton - 29.12.2012, 20:37
Re: Server Problem - by Mr.Anonymous - 29.12.2012, 20:42
Re: Server Problem - by BGTrucker - 29.12.2012, 21:12
Re: Server Problem - by Georgi166 - 29.12.2012, 21:40
Re: Server Problem - by Mr.Anonymous - 29.12.2012, 21:56
Re: Server Problem - by BGTrucker - 30.12.2012, 06:19

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)