Server Freeze/Endless Loop
#1

This is a strange question to ask but I need to know how I can possibly do it.
I am creating a script and I wanna know how I can have the server freeze if a file hasnt loaded correctly.

For example, a Settings file is deleted, the server will detect it and then show a message like:
Error: Settings.file has been deleted.
And then the server freezes and nothing will unfreeze it unless you reload the server with the Settings.file in the appropriote folder.

Its not detecting the file which is hard, its getting the server to freeze.
I was thinking of an endless loop but that could have alot of bugs.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Server Freeze/Endless Loop - by Deduction - 29.12.2012, 00:17
Re: Server Freeze/Endless Loop - by Ballu Miaa - 29.12.2012, 03:41

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)