How many slots can I host?
#9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Anonymous
View Post
If it's your PC, why would you host a server? You could install some awesome high graphic game and play. Just asking.
Sorry, I quite don't get that.

This is not my gaming computer, this is my dedicated server which is located far away from me in a data center.

This is my gaming computer:

i5 2500k OC'd 4.2 GHZ
16 GB DDR3 2133 MHZ
Asus GTX 680 OC'd 1255 MHZ

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013
Razer Mamba
Razer Golathius XL
Samsung 3D 23" 120 HZ Full-HD monitor.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How many slots can I host? - by Fractional - 27.12.2012, 13:20
Re: How many slots can I host? - by Astralis - 27.12.2012, 13:20
Re: How many slots can I host? - by Fractional - 27.12.2012, 13:22
Re: How many slots can I host? - by ColorHost-Kevin - 27.12.2012, 13:28
Re: How many slots can I host? - by Fractional - 27.12.2012, 13:33
Re: How many slots can I host? - by RXservers - 27.12.2012, 13:37
Re: How many slots can I host? - by Fractional - 27.12.2012, 13:47
Re: How many slots can I host? - by Mr.Anonymous - 27.12.2012, 14:02
Re: How many slots can I host? - by Fractional - 27.12.2012, 14:08
Re: How many slots can I host? - by RXservers - 27.12.2012, 14:11
Re: How many slots can I host? - by Mafioso97 - 27.12.2012, 14:28

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)