What would you choose for your system?
#1

Hey guys. I'm going to buy a new hard drive, since I have too many games and my current one is a bit old. What one should I get? I'm torn between these two,


WD BLACK 1TB: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

SEAGATE BARRACUDA 2 TB: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...A3FTJ2BGLE278D

I've heard that Seagates aren't as reliable as WD's. They also aren't as fast. What would you buy? For 3 pounds more I get another 1000 GB. I don't know what's better as I don't want to have to buy more drives. I'll be putting games and video on these drives, what should I get?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What would you choose for your system? - by Haydn - 18.12.2012, 18:51
Re: What would you choose for your system? - by linuxthefish - 18.12.2012, 19:14
Re: What would you choose for your system? - by Pizzy - 18.12.2012, 19:15
Re: What would you choose for your system? - by Red_Dragon. - 19.12.2012, 12:11
Re: What would you choose for your system? - by linuxthefish - 19.12.2012, 12:31
Re: What would you choose for your system? - by Jese - 19.12.2012, 12:45
Re: What would you choose for your system? - by Landon - 19.12.2012, 12:57
Re: What would you choose for your system? - by linuxthefish - 19.12.2012, 14:31
Re: What would you choose for your system? - by Haydn - 19.12.2012, 15:05
Re: What would you choose for your system? - by Vince - 19.12.2012, 15:15

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)