Script Help (Dessprate)

Why do some filterscripts need to be put before other in the config file in order to work in game right? If I put my register FS as the first FS loaded then it works great and I have no troubles. But if I put it after and other FS's then it will load in the servers pannel but will not work in game?!

I have been asking for a long time now as to what peice of coding within the FS make it do this. I know there has to be something. Some FS can load and work in game no matter what position they are in. And then others will only work if they are the fisrt of the FS loaded. This is getting really annoying and I have been looking for help for over 3 weeks now. This is beginning to piss me off!

I have ****** searched, Bing searched, asked around in the forums, PMed the FS makers. ALL TO NO f****** avail. Grrr! I know there is something makeing them do this so what is it and how to I rip it guts out so this never happens again?!?!

Yes Im a bit mad right now. This is not towards anyone on SAMP. This is mearly my frustration to the coding world as many, correction ALL of us have had at one point or another. Anyone who takes pride in making there server an enjoyable and fun server will understand that this issue is possing a big problem to me expanding.

MORE INFORMATION:
Many of you think im tlaking about the order FS are loaded in. IM NOT! Im talking about FS working in game based on what order they are loaded from the config file. For instance my register ststem. If it is the first FS loaded in the config file then it will work in game and load users data. HOWEVER if it is second, third, fourth, fifth, ect ect to be loaded it will not work in game! I have three FS that are like this. NO I AM NOT OVER MY FS LIMIT OF 10! I only have 5 FS!

Messages In This Thread
Script Help (Dessprate) - by zero4000 - 23.11.2012, 07:31
Re: Script Help (Dessprate) - by YoYo123 - 23.11.2012, 07:35
Re: Script Help (Dessprate) - by zero4000 - 23.11.2012, 07:39
Re: Script Help (Dessprate) - by Babul - 23.11.2012, 08:05
Re: Script Help (Dessprate) - by Nirzor - 23.11.2012, 08:23
Re: Script Help (Dessprate) - by YoYo123 - 23.11.2012, 11:25
Re: Script Help (Dessprate) - by zero4000 - 23.11.2012, 14:52
Re: Script Help (Dessprate) - by zero4000 - 23.11.2012, 14:56