[Tutorial] [TuT] How to Script Server!
#9

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Nick
Посмотреть сообщение
Guyz? And making a noob tutorial to get reputation?


Simply noob and fail tutorial,you should learn scripting and at least go take some English lessons,that will correct your faults you made now,and please do not post another noob tutorial,make something useful for people that they can understand,I mean oh my god I only got 1 tutorial and it's basic and I'm happy I don't get reputation for that,because if I will,then it will be a total noob tutorial,just take my advice.
Way to go, destroy a possibly brilliant mind's hopes. You want another Hitler(For those that don't know, a possible theory why Hitler hated Jews is that they crushed his hopes and dreams as a artist)?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[TuT] How to Script Server! - by WizBoy - 23.10.2012, 09:57
Re: [TuT] How to Script Server! - by Red_Dragon. - 23.10.2012, 11:20
Re: [TuT] How to Script Server! - by HyDrAtIc - 23.10.2012, 13:10
Re: [TuT] How to Script Server! - by Faisal_khan - 23.10.2012, 13:34
Re: [TuT] How to Script Server! - by WizBoy - 23.10.2012, 17:03
Re: [TuT] How to Script Server! - by HyDrAtIc - 23.10.2012, 19:04
Re: [TuT] How to Script Server! - by gtakillerIV - 23.10.2012, 19:19
Re: [TuT] How to Script Server! - by HyDrAtIc - 23.10.2012, 19:56
Re: [TuT] How to Script Server! - by JhnzRep - 29.10.2012, 08:15
Re: [TuT] How to Script Server! - by Emmet_ - 29.10.2012, 10:46

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)