I need to edit to all character files
#1

I got a server and I 've got 20.000 Character files on my Server.
So I found a bug and I should edit all character files.I will delete my all car mods on character files.

it's like this ;

Код:
vModSlot1=0
vModSlot2=1033
vModSlot3=1026
vModSlot4=0
vModSlot5=0
vModSlot6=1029
vModSlot7=1080
vModSlot8=0
vModSlot9=1087
vModSlot10=1169
vModSlot11=1140
vModSlot12=0
vModSlot13=0
and I should edit them to 0
I try to use notepad ++ but I can't use it for that. So I need a extra program for this

I need this :

vModSlot2=* (But I can't use joker in notepad plus)

change it to
vModSlot2=0

I'M SORRY FOR MY ENG. BUT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ME . Thanks
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I need to edit to all character files - by fuem1907 - 30.09.2012, 19:14
Re: I need to edit to all character files - by Mauzen - 30.09.2012, 19:39
Re: I need to edit to all character files - by mamorunl - 30.09.2012, 20:58

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)