Entering Interiors with buttons rather /enter

How would I pull off such a thing? I have heard from many friends that typing /enter and /exit is a pain in the ass. I have to agree, it gets annoying. And no I'm not going to waste two keys so I can macro them. I would like to know how I would make it so when you walk up to a door in which you would type /enter and /exit, you will be TP'd outside when you press a certain button. I think the button would have to be everyone's sprint button. I think that's fair enough.

Could I get some help? Please don't talk too technical with me about PWN, I don't know much, only basics, so if I can get some help that'll be great.

-DrTeddybear

Messages In This Thread
Entering Interiors with buttons rather /enter - by DrTeDDyBeAr - 24.08.2012, 16:24
Re: Entering Interiors with buttons rather /enter - by Shetch - 24.08.2012, 16:25
Re: Entering Interiors with buttons rather /enter - by Calabresi - 24.08.2012, 16:31
Re: Entering Interiors with buttons rather /enter - by Memoryz - 24.08.2012, 16:33
Re: Entering Interiors with buttons rather /enter - by DrTeDDyBeAr - 24.08.2012, 16:34
Re: Entering Interiors with buttons rather /enter - by botak - 25.12.2013, 01:52