[Help] Destroy car after spawned new car, didnt work!
#1

Hello guys,

I got a 'problem' namely, I was just created a variable for my /car command,
The variable that I was creating was a Destroyvehicle thing,
It destroys, but it destroys directly,

Thats wrong,

Because it needs only destroys when a player spawns a 2nd vehicle I mean:

Player do /car the player leave the car and he do again /car, now the first car that he spawned needs to destroy (if he spawned a new /car)

Now is my question, whats wrong with this:

PHP Code:
if(!strcmp(cmdtext, "/car", true))
        {
        new 
Float:up[3], carid;
          
GetPlayerPos(playerid, up[0], up[1], up[2]);
        
carid = CreateVehicle(411, up[0]+2, up[1]+2, up[2], 0, -1, -1, 0);
        
PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid, carid, 0);
        new 
currentveh;
          
currentveh = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
          
DestroyVehicle(currentveh);
        
LinkVehicleToInterior(carid, GetPlayerInterior(playerid));
        
SetVehicleVirtualWorld(carid, GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid));
        
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0x20C92EFF, "* You spawned a new Infernus car, you can also use the /carmenu to spawn other vehicle types.");
        return 
1;
        } 
I dont have any errors or warnings.

Thanks
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[Help] Destroy car after spawned new car, didnt work! - by mickos - 30.07.2012, 22:42
Re: [Help] Destroy car after spawned new car, didnt work! - by Max_Coldheart - 30.07.2012, 22:51
Re: [Help] Destroy car after spawned new car, didnt work! - by mickos - 30.07.2012, 23:14
Re: [Help] Destroy car after spawned new car, didnt work! - by mickos - 30.07.2012, 23:54

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)