I need help really fast please.
#10

Quote:
Originally Posted by [A]ndrei
Посмотреть сообщение
IT ALL WORKED UNTIL YOU GAVE ME THAT /S AND /L COMMANDS AND IT STOPPED WORKING sorry for yelling i know you just trying to help also when i use like weapons and a dialog appears and i click something it dissapeares right away.
When did I ever give you a /s and /l command? If I did, it was probably a long while ago, I never remember giving you anything.

And don't use full caps, it makes you look foolish.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I need help really fast please. - by [A]ndrei - 23.07.2012, 04:23
Re: I need help really fast please. - by Jikesh - 23.07.2012, 04:25
Re: I need help really fast please. - by Kindred - 23.07.2012, 04:26
Re: I need help really fast please. - by [A]ndrei - 23.07.2012, 04:28
Re: I need help really fast please. - by Kindred - 23.07.2012, 04:30
Re: I need help really fast please. - by [A]ndrei - 23.07.2012, 04:33
Re: I need help really fast please. - by Akira297 - 23.07.2012, 04:34
Re: I need help really fast please. - by Kindred - 23.07.2012, 04:35
Re: I need help really fast please. - by [A]ndrei - 23.07.2012, 04:37
Re: I need help really fast please. - by Kindred - 23.07.2012, 04:42

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)