Forum
Search
Members
Help
Hello There, Guest!
Login
Username:
Password:
Lost Password?
Remember me
SA-MP Forums Archive
SA-MP Scripting and Plugins
Scripting Help
Linear Mode
I need help really fast please.
[A]ndrei
Huge Clucker
Posts: 376
Threads: 45
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation:
0
#4
23.07.2012, 04:28
i use alot of em like zcmd strcmp and yini but until kindred gave me that code for /s and /l eveything worked fine and what code you want kindred?
Find
Reply
«
Next Oldest
|
Next Newest
»
Messages In This Thread
I need help really fast please.
- by
[A]ndrei
- 23.07.2012, 04:23
Re: I need help really fast please.
- by
Jikesh
- 23.07.2012, 04:25
Re: I need help really fast please.
- by
Kindred
- 23.07.2012, 04:26
Re: I need help really fast please.
- by
[A]ndrei
- 23.07.2012, 04:28
Re: I need help really fast please.
- by
Kindred
- 23.07.2012, 04:30
Re: I need help really fast please.
- by
[A]ndrei
- 23.07.2012, 04:33
Re: I need help really fast please.
- by
Akira297
- 23.07.2012, 04:34
Re: I need help really fast please.
- by
Kindred
- 23.07.2012, 04:35
Re: I need help really fast please.
- by
[A]ndrei
- 23.07.2012, 04:37
Re: I need help really fast please.
- by
Kindred
- 23.07.2012, 04:42
View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:
Private Messages
User Control Panel
Who's Online
Search
Forum Home
SA-MP
-- News and Updates
-- General
-- Client Support
-- Bug Reports
-- Screenshots and Videos
SA-MP Server
-- Server Support
-- Server Advertisements
SA-MP Scripting and Plugins
-- Scripting Help
---- Tutorials
---- Discussion
---- Help Archive
-- Gamemode Scripts
-- Filterscripts
---- Includes
---- Tools and Files
---- Maps
-- Plugin Development
SA-MP DL Edition
-- SA-MP 0.3.DL
---- Model Releases
Other
-- Everything and Nothing
Non-English
-- Languages
---- Nederlands/Dutch
------ Scripting Showroom en Discussie
------ Off topic
---- Español/Spanish
------ Lanzamientos/Releases
---- Français/French
------ Showroom
---- Русский/Russian
------ Релизы/Releases
---- Português/Portuguese
------ Lançamentos/Releases
---- Română/Romanian
------ Salonul Scripturilor
---- Archive
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
SA-MP Forums Archive
SA-MP Scripting and Plugins
Scripting Help