I dont know where to put this bit of code
#2

You need to put it in the fornt of the script.. Over all defines..
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I dont know where to put this bit of code - by Euan Hughes - 04.07.2012, 19:55
Respuesta: I dont know where to put this bit of code - by farCry.xD - 04.07.2012, 20:03
Re: Respuesta: I dont know where to put this bit of code - by Euan Hughes - 04.07.2012, 20:54
Re: I dont know where to put this bit of code - by tyler12 - 04.07.2012, 20:55
Re: I dont know where to put this bit of code - by Euan Hughes - 04.07.2012, 21:00
Re: I dont know where to put this bit of code - by Tee - 04.07.2012, 21:53
Re: I dont know where to put this bit of code - by Euan Hughes - 04.07.2012, 22:04
Re: I dont know where to put this bit of code - by CrazyChoco - 04.07.2012, 22:07

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)