Help me solve this problem
#1

Hello,

I am making a Fuel system, its working but I can refuel where ever I want, so I tried this.

pawn Код:
forward IsAtGasStation(playerid);

command(refuel, playerid, params[])
{
    #pragma unused params
    if(!IsAtGasStation(playerid)) return SCM(playerid, RED, "You are not at a Gas Sation");
    if (!IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFFC800FF,"You are not in an vehicle!"); //if a player isnt in a vehicle, it stops here
    if (isrefuelling[playerid]) return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFFC800FF,"You are already refuelling!"); //if a player is already refuelling, it stops here
    if (GetPlayerMoney(playerid) - 200 <0) return SendClientMessage(playerid,0xFFC800FF,"You dont have enough money!"); //if a player doesnt have $80 anymore, it stops here
    GivePlayerMoney(playerid,-200); //Sets the player's cash -$80
    SetCameraBehindPlayer(playerid); //Sets the camera behind the player (looks better because the player will be frozen for a few secs)
    TogglePlayerControllable(playerid,0); //freezes the player so he cant drive and refuel at the same time
    isrefuelling[playerid] = 1; //setting isrefuelling to 1 so the player cant spam /refuel
    TextDrawSetString(td_fuel[playerid],"Refuelling..."); //changing textdraw to /refuel
    SetTimerEx("timer_refuel",4500,false,"i",playerid); //setting refueltimer
    return 1;
}

public IsAtGasStation(playerid)
{
    if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
    {
        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,30,1004.0070,-939.3102,42.1797) || IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,30,1944.3260,-1772.9254,13.3906))
        }
        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,30,-90.5515,-1169.4578,2.4079) || IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,30,-1609.7958,-2718.2048,48.5391))
        }
        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,30,-2029.4968,156.4366,28.9498) || IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,30,-2408.7590,976.0934,45.4175))
        }
        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,30,-2243.9629,-2560.6477,31.8841) || IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,30,-1676.6323,414.0262,6.9484))
        }
        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,30,2202.2349,2474.3494,10.5258) || IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,30,614.9333,1689.7418,6.6968))
        }
        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,30,-1328.8250,2677.2173,49.7665) || IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,30,70.3882,1218.6783,18.5165))
        }
        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,30,2113.7390,920.1079,10.5255) || IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,30,-1327.7218,2678.8723,50.0625))
        }
        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,30,656.4265,-559.8610,16.5015) || IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,30,656.3797,-570.4138,16.5015))
        }
    }
    return 1;
}
But this doesn't work get thousends of error.
I think some of you will know what I try to do, and maybe they can help me.

So please help :P
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help me solve this problem - by Stefand - 02.07.2012, 07:34
Re: Help me solve this problem - by newbienoob - 02.07.2012, 07:38
Re: Help me solve this problem - by Stefand - 02.07.2012, 07:40
Re: Help me solve this problem - by Cjgogo - 02.07.2012, 08:34
Re: Help me solve this problem - by Homerman - 02.07.2012, 08:37

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)