Out of interest - Cheap servers
#1

Out of Interest of my own (I own a dedicated server and have a ton of free resources on it). I would like to know if anyone is interested in Ј5 servers (50 slots)?

Just out of pure interest, this isn't an advert of any sort. Also, what of the price, too cheap? Average? Too expensive? Etc

Thanks
PS: I'm not new here :P
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Out of interest - Cheap servers - by Zinglish - 28.06.2012, 14:47
Re: Out of interest - Cheap servers - by CJ101 - 28.06.2012, 15:00
Respuesta: Out of interest - Cheap servers - by thefatshizms - 28.06.2012, 15:01
Re: Out of interest - Cheap servers - by Zinglish - 28.06.2012, 16:45
Re: Out of interest - Cheap servers - by Rohit_Goswamy - 29.06.2012, 16:28
Re: Out of interest - Cheap servers - by Dripac - 29.06.2012, 16:45
Re: Out of interest - Cheap servers - by Smithy - 29.06.2012, 17:12

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)