Symbolic subscript arrays, tags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
View Post
You can still do everything you posted, just very slightly differently, mainly using enum. It seems PAWN 4.0 split the two main uses of enum up in to two different systems (I'm not an expert on that version though):

pawn Code:
enum E_G_MAP
{
    bool:init,
    name[32],
    bool:cache
}
new EX_g_Map[E_G_MAP];
EX_g_Map[init] = true;

enum Map
{
    init=0,
    name[32],
    cache
}
Obviously you can't use both of those at once as "init" etc are defined twice (with two different tags).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extremo
View Post
Hey,

thanks for your answer but I am afraid that what you show me for a tag is just not good enough for my needs. I could obviously use an enumerator to get what I want done though I'd of preferred to achieve a typedef sort of thing with the tags.

Though the first one is still open for question because that could also solve my problems. Could someone tell me why they do not work? Any help on that would be appreciated.
Thanks a lot Y_Less. I know I could have but I was actually more or less intriguid by the inline enumerator thing haha. Obviously it's not like sa-mp needs it in anyway since everything I stated can already be done I was just interested to know why exactly they don't work.

Thanks a lot =).

Messages In This Thread
Symbolic subscript arrays, tags - by Extremo - 08.06.2012, 01:29
Re: Symbolic subscript arrays, tags - by Jonny5 - 08.06.2012, 01:52
AW: Symbolic subscript arrays, tags - by Extremo - 08.06.2012, 02:45
Re: Symbolic subscript arrays, tags - by MP2 - 08.06.2012, 03:13
AW: Re: Symbolic subscript arrays, tags - by Extremo - 08.06.2012, 03:41
AW: Symbolic subscript arrays, tags - by Extremo - 08.06.2012, 04:20