Trouble Overwriting A String
#3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azazelo
Посмотреть сообщение
I think this will help you to understand.
Thank you for your reply, but that is exactly what I'm doing.
pawn Код:
new
    wpHash[129],
    pKey[MAX_PLAYERS][129]
;
WP_Hash(wpHash, 129, inputtext);
strmid(pKey, wpHash, 0, sizeof(wpHash));
EDIT: I'll try to temporarily use that stock, and see if it gets me anywhere.

EDIT 2: Wow, I used the stock, and it worked perfectly. But I don't see a difference in.

pawn Код:
strmid(PlayerInfo[playerid][pKey], wpHash, 0, sizeof(wpHash));
Than I do with
pawn Код:
PlayerInfo[playerid][pKey] = cutstring(wpHash, 129);
stock cutstring(string[], length )
{
    new tmp, out[129];
    tmp = length; //END OF STR
    strmid(out, string, 0, tmp);
    return out;
}
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Trouble Overwriting A String - by ReneG - 21.05.2012, 11:43
Re: Trouble Overwriting A String - by Azazelo - 21.05.2012, 11:52
Re: Trouble Overwriting A String - by ReneG - 21.05.2012, 12:00
Re: Trouble Overwriting A String - by Azazelo - 21.05.2012, 12:20
Re: Trouble Overwriting A String - by ReneG - 21.05.2012, 12:38

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)