cars rep + [help]
#6

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscar7610
Посмотреть сообщение
Im trying it and yes teams are defines I got 5 teams, But I got like 2 turismos in different teams. can I use /dl and their id?
Well, yes, you can also use the vehicle ID like this:

pawn Код:
if(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) == VehicleID) // Where VehicleID = Your vehicle ID in /dl
Reply


Messages In This Thread
cars rep + [help] - by oscar7610 - 25.04.2012, 11:28
Re: cars rep + [help] - by Andrew97 - 25.04.2012, 11:30
Re: cars rep + [help] - by RollTi - 25.04.2012, 11:32
Re: cars rep + [help] - by oscar7610 - 25.04.2012, 11:41
Re: cars rep + [help] - by oscar7610 - 25.04.2012, 11:43
Re: cars rep + [help] - by antonio112 - 25.04.2012, 11:44
Re: cars rep + [help] - by RollTi - 25.04.2012, 11:45
Re: cars rep + [help] - by oscar7610 - 25.04.2012, 11:47
Re: cars rep + [help] - by oscar7610 - 25.04.2012, 11:52
Re: cars rep + [help] - by antonio112 - 25.04.2012, 11:59

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)