[YINI] How would I load this...
#3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logitech90
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
for(new v = 0; v < MAX_PLAYERVEHICLES; v++) // Doesnt load
MAX_PLAYERVEHICLES? Never saw it,maybe MAX_VEHICLES.
No offence but if you see that in somones code doesnt that call out to you, #define MAX_PLAYERVEHICLES ?? I think thats from NG-RP to be honest...

Anyhow at the OP: Why are you formatting Vars? Show us how your saving it and any errors/wanrings you get
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[YINI] How would I load this... - by ryansheilds - 21.04.2012, 21:06
Re: [YINI] How would I load this... - by Face9000 - 22.04.2012, 18:46
Re: [YINI] How would I load this... - by IceCube! - 22.04.2012, 18:48
Re: [YINI] How would I load this... - by ryansheilds - 22.04.2012, 20:00
Re: [YINI] How would I load this... - by ryansheilds - 22.04.2012, 21:07
Re: [YINI] How would I load this... - by ryansheilds - 22.04.2012, 21:18
Re: [YINI] How would I load this... - by ryansheilds - 22.04.2012, 21:51

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)