Vehicle still streams in when the interior is different

But if you don't patch this, it will also cause some problems. In some servers, people can see invisible vehicles driving around and hit the players.

I made a system that can load some map mods in server. Doing this can let the players to install many map mods without any conflict. However, due to the object loading bug, I have to make the map into interior in order to force the map to load. Meanwhile, there are also some players that don't use this system, but installing the map by the traditional method (adding files to gta3.img and change the IDE/IPL files). Both share the same map, but they are in different interior. Players will still see the "hidden" players in the other interior, which is my problem. Since the maps aren't put in a room that prevents players from leaving there, players can make use of this to hit the other players in the other interior.

I understand it is very useful for some scripts, but either leaving it there or patching it will cause problems. Adding SetVehicleInvisible will be the best solution, but I think it may not be added in 0.3e.

Messages In This Thread