Need help with server-side money.

Hello, so I do not have any scripting experience, just started developing a SAMP server just around three days ago. But enough with my life stories and let's get to my problem.

So here's the thing. I took XtremeAdmin2 and I got my serverside money from Norn's tutorial ( https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=71136 ).
And now, when I use the /setcash command from XtremeAdmin2...

pawn Код:
dcmd_setcash(playerid,params[]) {
    if(IsPlayerCommandLevel(playerid,"setcash")) {
        new tmp[256],tmp2[256],Index; tmp = strtok(params,Index), tmp2 = strtok(params,Index);
        if(!strlen(tmp)||!strlen(tmp2)||!IsNumeric(tmp2)||!(strval(tmp2) >= 1 && strval(tmp2) <= 1000000)) return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"Syntax Error: \"/SETCASH <NICK OR ID> <1 - 1,000,000>\".");
        new id; if(!IsNumeric(tmp)) id = ReturnPlayerID(tmp); else id = strval(tmp);
        if(IsPlayerConnected(id) && id != INVALID_PLAYER_ID) {
            SendCommandMessageToAdmins(playerid,"SETCASH");
            new string[256],name[24],ActionName[24]; GetPlayerName(playerid,name,24); GetPlayerName(id,ActionName,24);
            if(id != playerid) { format(string,256,"Administrator \"%s\" has set your cash to $%d.",name,strval(tmp2)); SendClientMessage(id,yellow,string); format(string,256,"You have set \"%s's\" cash to $%d.",ActionName,strval(tmp2)); SendClientMessage(playerid,yellow,string); }
            else { format(string,256,"You have set your cash to $%d.",strval(tmp2)); SendClientMessage(playerid,yellow,string); }
            ResetPlayerMoney(id); return GivePlayerMoney(id,strval(tmp2));
        } return SendClientMessage(playerid,red,"ERROR: You can not set a disconnected player's cash.");
    } else return SendLevelErrorMessage(playerid,"setcash");
}

The server-side money anti-hack timer gets in it's way and doesn't let me /setcash on somebody.

pawn Код:
public MoneyTimer()
{
    new username[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    for(new i=0; i<MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
    {
        if(IsPlayerConnected(i))
        {
            if(GetPlayerCash(i) != GetPlayerMoney(i))
            {
                ResetMoneyBar(i);//Resets the money in the original moneybar, Do not remove!
                UpdateMoneyBar(i,GetPlayerCash(i));//Sets the money in the moneybar to the serverside cash, Do not remove!
                new hack = GetPlayerMoney(i) - GetPlayerCash(i);
                GetPlayerName(i,username,sizeof(username));
                printf("%s has picked up/attempted to spawn $%d.", username,hack);
            }
        }
    }
}
So, could anybody please help me? I tried doing something with CallRemoteFunction, but then, my money just goes up to infinite and doesn't save in my account's .ini file.

Messages In This Thread
Need help with server-side money. - by Gytis0 - 06.04.2012, 06:36
Re: Need help with server-side money. - by [HiC]TheKiller - 06.04.2012, 06:48
Re: Need help with server-side money. - by Gytis0 - 06.04.2012, 10:34
Re: Need help with server-side money. - by blank. - 06.04.2012, 10:42
Re: Need help with server-side money. - by MadeMan - 06.04.2012, 11:22
Re: Need help with server-side money. - by Gytis0 - 06.04.2012, 14:50
Re: Need help with server-side money. - by MadeMan - 06.04.2012, 14:51
Re: Need help with server-side money. - by Phil_Cutcliffe - 15.02.2013, 04:47