Some fun stuff to do while hanging out with le gf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
Посмотреть сообщение
"she felt a little cold"
You could have tied your hands around her (like hugging) to warm her up.
I did, but she also has her moments when she likes to hate. I did this, she said something like "Back off, I'm falling down from the chair".. I backed off, and gave her my sweater.

I can't invite her to my house yet We live in different towns and get to see each other only at school. we also have to skip class to hang out sometimes xD.

@nielsbon1 Seriously? I can't believe you actually gave me that tip...
@cj101 I only once, ignored her for a whole day, just because she done something that could've been unforgettable, I told myself then...maybe, maybe she thought about what she has done, let's give her another chance. Since then, no, never treated her bad, always when she said "I'm cold" I gave her my sweater, always when she said "Help me out with this homework" I helped her out. I'm also not the kind of guy that likes to treat girls cold or bad, I feel bad when I make her sad, even though sometimes it's her fault.

@Jansish I'm planning to invite her to my house and watch a movie together, but how? I dunno, I shall see.
@T0pAz We once played an online game, it was about chemistry, combinations of x and y produces z, z in combination with x produces w and soooo on, till we completed the whole list of objects and stuff to create xD.

Messages In This Thread