OMG, NONE of my commands work!!
#1

Hi all!

There's a BIG problem! ALL of my sscanf commands in ZCMD suddenly stopped working! When I'm perforing a command on a player, the same will happen to MY name! For example, I'm slapping a player, and the slap message also appears for me! O_O

I'm banning a player, and the message says that I've banned myself...Even when I jail somebody, only I will go to the jail, the other player will fall off the sky! ((

Here are some pictures...What the fuck may this cause? Player "D_Loc" is myself, and the other one my tester! Look at the messages...
Reply


Messages In This Thread
OMG, NONE of my commands work!! - by Twisted_Insane - 21.03.2012, 20:51
Re: OMG, NONE of my commands work!! - by NewerthRoleplay - 21.03.2012, 20:52
Re: OMG, NONE of my commands work!! - by Twisted_Insane - 21.03.2012, 20:54
Re: OMG, NONE of my commands work!! - by ReneG - 21.03.2012, 21:20
Re: OMG, NONE of my commands work!! - by vassilis - 21.03.2012, 21:24
Re: OMG, NONE of my commands work!! - by ReneG - 21.03.2012, 21:28
Re: OMG, NONE of my commands work!! - by Twisted_Insane - 21.03.2012, 21:46
Re: OMG, NONE of my commands work!! - by new121 - 21.03.2012, 21:51
Re: OMG, NONE of my commands work!! - by Twisted_Insane - 21.03.2012, 21:54
Re: OMG, NONE of my commands work!! - by Bogdan1992 - 21.03.2012, 21:55

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)