This command takes quite long to get to params..

What I mean is, if I am at the location and I type the command..... It takes like 8 seconds for the SSCANF part to display, i'm not sure why?

pawn Код:
CMD:buycoke(playerid, params[])
{
    if(LoggedIn[playerid] == 0)return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_GREY, "You must be logged in to use this command.");
    if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid,5.0,246.3822,1434.9996,23.3750)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_GREY, "You are not at the cocaine buying position.");
    PlayerLevel[playerid] = MySQL_GetValue(PlayerSQLID[playerid], "Level", "accounts");
    if(PlayerLevel[playerid] < 2) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_GREY, "You must be at least level 2 to purchase weed.");
    new amount, sum, money;
    if(sscanf(params, "d", amount)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_GREY, "Usage: /buycoke [grams] ($450 per gram.)");

sum = Cocaine[playerid] + amount;

Cocaine[playerid] = sum;

GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -amount*250);

money = amount*450;

PlayerSQLID[playerid] = MySQL_GetValue(PlayerSQLID[playerid], "id", "accounts");
    MySQL_SetInteger(PlayerSQLID[playerid], "Cocaine", Cocaine[playerid], "accounts");

MySQL_SetInteger(PlayerSQLID[playerid], "Money", PlayerMoney[playerid] - money, "accounts");

new string[128];
    format(string, sizeof(string), "You have purchased %d grams of cocaine, it cost $%d, you now have %d grams of cocaine", amount, money, sum);
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_WHITE, string);
    return 1;
}

Messages In This Thread
This command takes quite long to get to params.. - by Dokins - 02.03.2012, 22:42
Re: This command takes quite long to get to params.. - by Scenario - 02.03.2012, 23:23
Re: This command takes quite long to get to params.. - by Dokins - 02.03.2012, 23:28
Re: This command takes quite long to get to params.. - by Jefff - 02.03.2012, 23:32
Re: This command takes quite long to get to params.. - by Dokins - 02.03.2012, 23:35
Re: This command takes quite long to get to params.. - by Jefff - 02.03.2012, 23:37
Re: This command takes quite long to get to params.. - by Dokins - 02.03.2012, 23:40