[HELP] Urgent Scripting Help!

Hello Server Support, I have some issues with my GM, I downloaded it and it came with everything, but the problem is that the Anti-Cheat messes things up, ANYONE that enters the game will get banned automatically after a short while (Around 30 Seconds). I came to a conclusion that I simply want to remove the whole Anti-Cheat part of the script. I thought that I should attempt to delete it myself, that didn't go so well and resulted in BIGGER errors. So I came to the SAMP Community. I will do my best to keep the script short since I don't exactly know which areas to show you guys but here it is below. Please help as soon as possible. - Just show me a new copy of what to delete to remove the Anti-Cheat.
Код:
forward SaveAnticheat();
forward LoadAnticheat();
forward PeterAC();
new AntiSpam = 0;
new AntiAfk = 0;
new AntiBunnyJump = 0;
new AntiWeaponHack = 1;
new AntiDriveBy = 1;
new AntiInteriorHack = 0;
new AntiMoneyHack = 1;
new AntiJetpackHack = 0;
new AntiFakeKill = 1;
new AntiHighPing = 1;
new MaxPing = 999;
new AntiName = 1;

public OnPlayerDeath(playerid, killerid, reason)
{
    new string[128];
	new name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
	new name2[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
	new deathreason[20];
	new y, m, d;
	new h,mi,s;
	getdate(y,m,d);
	gettime(h,mi,s);
	GetPlayerName(playerid, name, sizeof(name));
	GetPlayerName(killerid, name2, sizeof(name2));
	if(killerid != INVALID_PLAYER_ID)
	{
		if(GetPlayerWeapon(killerid) != reason)
		{
		    if(AntiFakeKill == 1)
		    {
		        if(reason !=  51 || reason != 50 || reason != 18 || reason == 36 || reason == 35 || reason == 40 || reason == 16)
	        	{
	        	    FakeKillWarns[playerid] ++;
					if(FakeKillWarns[playerid] == 4)
					{
						format(string, sizeof(string), "%s (%d), Has been kicked by The Anticheat Peter Griffin for Possible Fake Death Hacks.", name, playerid);
						SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_NICERED, string);
						SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "You have Been Kicked by The Anticheat For Possible Fake Death Hacks.");
						format(string,sizeof(string), "(%d/%d/%d)[%d:%d:%d] Anticheat Has Kicked %s for: Fake Death hacks.",d,m,y,h,mi,s,name);
						KickLog(string);
						format(string,sizeof(string), "(%d/%d/%d)[%d:%d:%d] Kicked by the Anticheat - Fake Death Hacks.",d,m,y,h,mi,s,name);
						AddPunishment(playerid, string);
						Kick(playerid);
					}
					else
					{
						format(string, sizeof(string), "[PETER]: %s (%d) Is possibly Using Fake Death Hacks; Check him inmediately!!", name, playerid);
						SendAdminMessage(COLOR_YELLOW, string);
						PlayerSuspicious[playerid] = 1;
						PlayerFakeDeathHacking[playerid] = 1;
						PlayerGotSpottedRecently[playerid] = 1;
						SetTimerEx("ResetAcWarn", 300000, 0, "i", playerid);
					}
				}
			}
		}
	}
	if(GetPlayerState(killerid) == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER)
	{
	    if(AntiDriveBy == 1)
	    {
	        new model = GetVehicleModel(GetPlayerVehicleID(killerid));
	        if(model != 520 || model != 425 || model != 432)
	        {
		        PlayerInfo[killerid][pWarns] ++;
			    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pWarns] == 3)
				{
			        format(string, sizeof(string), "%s (%d), Has been Kicked by The Anticheat Peter Griffin for Excessive Drive by Killing.", name2, killerid);
					SendClientMessage(killerid,COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "You have Been Kicked by The Anticheat For Excessive Drive By Killing");
					format(string,sizeof(string), "(%d/%d/%d)[%d:%d:%d] Anticheat Has Kicked %s for: Excessive Drive By Killing",d,m,y,h,mi,s,name2);
					KickLog(string);
					Kick(killerid);
				}
				else
				{
				    format(string, sizeof(string), "%s (%d), Has been Warned by The Anticheat Peter Griffin for Drive by Killing.", name2, killerid);
					SendClientMessage(killerid,COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "You have Been Warned by The Anticheat For Excessive Drive By Killing");
					format(string, sizeof(string), "[PETER]: %s Has Killed someone With Driver Drive By; Player has been Warned.", name2);
					format(string,sizeof(string), "(%d/%d/%d)[%d:%d:%d] Warned by Anticheat - Reason: Driver drive-by kill.",d,m,y,h,mi,s);
					AddPunishment(killerid, string);
				}
			}
		}
	}

}
		if(dialogid == 1234) // /turn for admins
		{
			if(response)
			{
				if(listitem == 0)
				{
				    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 6)
					{
						SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "* You are not authorized to use this option");
						return 1;
					}
				    if(AntiBunnyJump == 1)
				    {
				        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "* You have Turned off the Bunny jump Detection!");
				        AntiBunnyJump = 0;
				        format(string, 128, "[ADMIN]: %s has turned off the Bunny jump Detection.",sendername);
				        ABroadCast(COLOR_LIGHTRED, string, 5);
					}
					else if(AntiBunnyJump == 0)
					{
					    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "* You have Turned on the Bunny jump Detection!");
				        AntiBunnyJump = 1;
				        format(string, 128, "[ADMIN]: %s has turned on the Bunny jump Detection.",sendername);
					}
				}
				else if(listitem == 1)
				{
					{
						SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "* You are not authorized to use this option");
						return 1;
					}
				    if(AntiWeaponHack == 1)
				    {
				        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "* You have Turned off the Weapon hacks detection!");
				        AntiWeaponHack = 0;
				        format(string, sizeof(string), "[ADMIN]: %s has turned off the Weapon hacks detection.",sendername);
					}
					else if(AntiWeaponHack == 0)
				    {
				        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "* You have Turned on the Weapon hacks detection!");
				        AntiWeaponHack = 1;
				        format(string, sizeof(string), "[ADMIN]: %s has turned on the Weapon hacks detection.",sendername);
					}
				}
				else if(listitem == 2)
				{
					{
						return 1;
					}
				    if(AntiInteriorHack == 1)
				    {
				        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "* You have Turned off the Interior hacks detection!");
				        AntiInteriorHack = 0;
				        format(string, sizeof(string), "[ADMIN]: %s has turned off the Interior hacks detection.",sendername);
					}
					else if(AntiInteriorHack == 0)
				    {
				        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "* You have Turned on the Interior hacks detection!");
				        AntiInteriorHack = 1;
				        format(string, sizeof(string), "[ADMIN]: %s has turned on the Interior hacks detection.",sendername);
					}
				}
				else if(listitem == 3)
				{
					{
						return 1;
					}
				    if(AntiJetpackHack == 1)
				    {
				        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "* You have Turned off the Jetpack hacks detection!");
				        AntiJetpackHack = 0;
				        format(string, sizeof(string), "[ADMIN]: %s has turned off the Jetpack hacks detection.",sendername);
					}
					else if(AntiJetpackHack == 0)
				    {
				        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "* You have Turned on the Jetpack hacks detection!");
				        AntiJetpackHack = 1;
				        format(string, sizeof(string), "[ADMIN]: %s has turned on the Jetpack hacks detection.",sendername);
					}
				}
				else if(listitem == 4)
				{
					{
						return 1;
					}
				    if(AntiMoneyHack == 1)
				    {
				        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "* You have Turned off the Money hacks detection!");
				        AntiMoneyHack = 0;
				        format(string, sizeof(string), "[ADMIN]: %s has turned off the Money hacks detection.",sendername);
					}
					else if(AntiMoneyHack == 0)
				    {
				        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "* You have Turned on the Money hacks detection!");
				        AntiMoneyHack = 1;
				        format(string, sizeof(string), "[ADMIN]: %s has turned on the Money hacks detection.",sendername);
					}
				}
				else if(listitem == 5)
				{
					{
						return 1;
					}
				    if(AntiAfk == 1)
				    {
				        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "* You have Turned off the Anti AFK detection!");
				        AntiAfk = 0;
				        format(string, sizeof(string), "[ADMIN]: %s has turned off the Anti AFK detection.",sendername);
					}
					else if(AntiAfk == 0)
				    {
				        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "* You have Turned on the Anti AFK detection!");
				        AntiAfk = 1;
				        format(string, sizeof(string), "[ADMIN]: %s has turned on the Anti AFK detection.",sendername);
					}
				}
				else if(listitem == 6)
				{
					{
						return 1;
					}
				    if(AntiName == 1)
				    {
				        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "* You have Turned off the Anti Non-RP Names detection!");
				        AntiName = 0;
				        format(string, sizeof(string), "[ADMIN]: %s has turned off the Anti Non-RP Names detection.",sendername);
					}
					else if(AntiName == 0)
				    {
				        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "* You have Turned on the Anti Non-RP Names detection!");
				        AntiName = 1;
				        format(string, sizeof(string), "[ADMIN]: %s has turned on the Anti Non-RP Names detection.",sendername);
					}
				}
				else if(listitem == 7)
				{
					{
						return 1;
					}
					if(AntiDriveBy == 1)
				    {
				        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "* You have Turned off the Driver DB Detection!");
				        AntiDriveBy = 0;
				        format(string, sizeof(string), "[ADMIN]: %s has turned off the Driver DB Detection.",sendername);
					}
					else if(AntiDriveBy == 0)
				    {
				        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "* You have Turned on the Driver DB Detection!");
				        AntiDriveBy = 1;
				        format(string, sizeof(string), "[ADMIN]: %s has turned on the Driver DB Detection.",sendername);
					}
				}
				else if(listitem == 8)
				{
					{
						return 1;
					}
				    if(AntiFakeKill == 1)
				    {
				        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "* You have Turned off the Anti Fake death Detection!");
				        AntiFakeKill = 0;
				        format(string, sizeof(string), "[ADMIN]: %s has turned off the Anti Fake death Detection.",sendername);
					}
					else if(AntiFakeKill == 0)
				    {
				        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "* You have Turned on the Anti Fake death Detection!");
				        AntiFakeKill = 1;
				        format(string, sizeof(string), "[ADMIN]: %s has turned on the Anti Fake death Detection.",sendername);
					}
				}
				else if(listitem == 9)
				{
					{
						return 1;
					}
					if(AntiHighPing == 1)
				    {
				        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "* You have Turned off the High ping kicker!");
				        AntiHighPing = 0;
				        format(string, sizeof(string), "[ADMIN]: %s has turned off the High ping kicker.",sendername);
					}
					else if(AntiHighPing == 0)
				    {
				        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "* You have Turned on the High ping kicker!");
				        AntiHighPing = 1;
				        format(string, sizeof(string), "[ADMIN]: %s has turned on the High ping kicker.",sendername);
					}
				}
				else if(listitem == 10)
				{
				    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 13337,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Max Ping","Insert the max ping here, Must be numeric!","Input","Cancel");
				}
				else if(listitem == 11)
				{
					{
						return 1;
					}
					if(AntiSpam == 1)
				    {
				        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "* You have Turned off the anti flood kicker!");
				        AntiSpam = 0;
				        format(string, sizeof(string), "[ADMIN]: %s has turned off the anti flood kicker.",sendername);
					}
					else if(AntiSpam == 0)
				    {
				        SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "* You have Turned on the anti flood kicker!");
				        AntiSpam = 1;
				        format(string, sizeof(string), "[ADMIN]: %s has turned on the anti flood kicker.",sendername);
					}
				}
			}
			SaveAnticheat();
		}
		if(dialogid == 13337)
		{
		    if(response)
		    {
				{
					return 1;
				}
				new final = strval(inputtext);
				if(final != 0)
				{
				    if (final > 65535 || final < 100)
					{
						SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "* Max ping may not go above 65535 or below 100");
						ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 13337,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Max Ping (100-65535)","Insert the max ping here, Must be numeric!","Input","Cancel");
						return 1;
					}
					MaxPing = final;
					format(string, sizeof(string),"* Max ping set to %d",final);
					SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY,string);
					format(string,sizeof(string),"* The max ping has been set to %d by the Developer %s (%d)",final,sendername,playerid);
					SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_CREAM,string);
					new y, m, d;
					new h,mi,s;
					getdate(y,m,d);
					gettime(h,mi,s);
					format(string,sizeof(string), "(%d/%d/%d)[%d:%d:%d] %s has set the max ping to %d",d,m,y,h,mi,s,sendername, final);
					AdminLog(string);
				}
				else return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY,"* Invalid ping, must be numeric and above 100!") && ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 13337,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Max Ping (100-65535)","Insert the max ping here, Must be numeric!","Input","Cancel");
			}
		}
		return 0;
	}

public PeterAC()
{
	new weaponid, ammo;
	new plname[64], string[128];
	new y, m, d;
	new h,mi,s;
	getdate(y,m,d);
	gettime(h,mi,s);
	for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
	{
	    if(IsPlayerConnected(i) && !IsPlayerNPC(i))
	    {
			GetPlayerName(i, plname, sizeof(plname));
			if(AntiWeaponHack == 1)
			{
				if (PlayerGotSpottedRecently[i] == 0)
				{
					if(ScriptWeaponsUpdated[i] == 0)
				    {
						for (new c = 0; c < 13; c++)
						{
							GetPlayerWeaponData(i, c, weaponid, ammo);
							if (weaponid != 0 && ammo != 0)
							{
								if (ScriptWeapons[i][c] != weaponid)
								{
								    new weapon[24]; GetWeaponName(weaponid, weapon, 24);

format(string, sizeof(string), "%s (%d), Has been Banned by The Anticheat Peter Griffin for Weapon Hacking.", plname, i);
									format(string, sizeof(string),"You have Been Banned by The Anticheat For Weapon Hacking a %s (%d)",weapon,weaponid);
									SendClientMessage(i,COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, string);
									format(string,sizeof(string), "(%d/%d/%d)[%d:%d:%d] Anticheat Has Banned %s for Weapon Hacking a %s (%d)",d,m,y,h,mi,s,plname,weapon,weaponid);
									BanLog(string);
									format(string,sizeof(string), "(%d/%d/%d)[%d:%d:%d] Banned by the Anticheat - Weapon Hacking a %s with %d ammo.",d,m,y,h,mi,s,plname,weapon,weaponid);
									AddPunishment(i, string);
									SafeResetPlayerWeapons(i);
									ScriptBan(i,999,"Weapon Hacks");
								}
							}
						}
					}
				}
			}
			if(AntiJetpackHack == 1)
			{
				new pSpecialAction = GetPlayerSpecialAction(i);
				if (pSpecialAction == SPECIAL_ACTION_USEJETPACK)
				{
					TogglePlayerControllable(i, 0);
					format(string, sizeof(string), "Anticheat: You have Been Banned for Jetpack Hacks. Date: %d/%d/%d Time: %d:%d:%d",d,m,y,h,mi,s);
					SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_LIGHTRED, string);
					SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_LIGHTRED, "Anticheat: If You think that this has been an error, report inmediately to any Server Developer");
		    		SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_BLUE, "Anticheat: Apply For Unban at Our Forums with the Screen of the Reason, Don't Evade the Ban!");
					OnPlayerUpdateEx(i);
					ScriptBan(i,999,"Jetpack Hacks");
					format(string, sizeof(string), "%s, Has been banned by Anticheat Peter for Jetpack Hacks", plname);
				}
			}
			if(AntiMoneyHack == 1)
			{
				if(PlayerGotSpottedRecently[i] == 0)
				{
			        if(!IsAtCandySprunk(i))
			        {
						if(GetPlayerMoney(i) != ScriptMoney[i])
						{
						    if(ScriptMoneyUpdated[i] == 0)
						    {
							    if(IsAtPaySpray(i) || IsAtTransfender(i))
							    {
							        SetRealMoney(i, GetPlayerMoney(i));
								}
								if((GetPlayerMoney(i) - ScriptMoney[i]) >= 500 && (GetPlayerMoney(i) - ScriptMoney[i]) != 0)
								{
								    if(admins == 0 || afkadmins == admins)
				        			{
			  							format(string, sizeof(string), "%s (%d), Has been kicked by The Anticheat Peter Griffin for Possible Money Hacking.", plname, i);
										format(string, sizeof(string), "You have Been Kicked by The Anticheat For Possible Weapon Money Hacking ($%d)",(GetPlayerMoney(i) - ScriptMoney[i]));
										SendClientMessage(i,COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, string);
										format(string,sizeof(string), "(%d/%d/%d)[%d:%d:%d] Anticheat Has Kicked %s for: Money Hacking ($%d)",d,m,y,h,mi,s,plname,(GetPlayerMoney(i) - ScriptMoney[i]));
										KickLog(string);
										format(string,sizeof(string), "(%d/%d/%d)[%d:%d:%d] Kicked by the Anticheat - Money Hacking.",d,m,y,h,mi,s,plname);
										Kick(i);
									}
								    format(string, sizeof(string), "[PETER]: %s (%d) Is possibly Using Money Hacks; Check him inmediately!!", plname, i);
									PlayerSuspicious[i] = 1;
									PlayerMoneyHacking[i] = 1;
									PlayerSuspiciousMoney[i] = (GetPlayerMoney(i) - ScriptMoney[i]);
									PlayerGotSpottedRecently[i] = 1;
									SetTimerEx("ResetAcWarn", 300000, 0, "i", i);
								}
								else
								{if((GetPlayerMoney(i) - ScriptMoney[i]) >= 1)
								    {
									    format(string, sizeof(string), "[PETER]: %s (%d) Is Bugged on a Cash Inbalance, Check him inmediately!!", plname, i);
										PlayerSuspicious[i] = 1;
										PlayerOnCashInbalance[i] = 1;
										PlayerSuspiciousMoney[i] = (GetPlayerMoney(i) - ScriptMoney[i]);
										SetTimerEx("ResetAcWarn", 90000, 0, "i", i);
									}
								}
							}
						}
					}
				}
			}
			if(AntiInteriorHack == 1)
			{
				if(GetPlayerInterior(i) != PlayerInfo[i][pInt])
				{
	   				format(string, sizeof(string), "[PETER]: %s (%d) Is possibly using Interior Hacks; Check him inmediately!!", plname,i);
					PlayerSuspicious[i] = 1;
					PlayerInteriorHacking[i] = 1;
					PlayerSuspiciousInterior[i] = GetPlayerInterior(i);
					SetTimerEx("ResetAcWarn", 300000, 0, "i", i);
				}
			}
		}
	}
	return 1;
}

if(IsPlayerConnected(i))
	    {
	        new ping = GetPlayerPing(i);
	        if(ping > MaxPing)
	        {
	            if(FirstSpawn[i] == 0)
	            {
	                if(PlayerInfo[i][pAdmin] < 1)
					{
		        		format(string, sizeof(string), "%s (%d), Has been Kicked by The Anticheat Peter Griffin for Exceeding the Maximun Ping.", plname, i);
						SendClientMessage(i,COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "You have Been Kicked by The Anticheat For Exceeding the Maximun Ping");
						format(string,sizeof(string), "(%d/%d/%d)[%d:%d:%d] Anticheat Has Kicked %s for: Exceeding the Maximun Ping",d,m,y,h,mi,s,plname);
						KickLog(string);
						format(string,sizeof(string), "(%d/%d/%d)[%d:%d:%d] Kicked by The Anticheat - Exceeding maximun ping allowed.",d,m,y,h,mi,s);
						Kick(i);
					}
				}
			}

if(GetPlayerState(i) == 2)
		    {
     			new kmh = GetPlayerSpeed(i, true);
				if ((BusrouteEast[i][0] >= 0 && BusrouteWest[i][0] >= 0))
				{
					if(PlayerInfo[i][pSpeedo] == 2)
					{
						if(kmh >= 0 && kmh <= 80)
						{
							format(string, 64, "~w~Speed: ~g~~h~%d ~w~KM/h.", kmh);
						}
						else if(kmh >= 81 && kmh <= 120)
						{
							format(string, 64, "~w~Speed: ~y~~h~%d ~w~KM/h.", kmh);
						}
						else if(kmh >= 121)
						{
							format(string, 64, "~w~Speed: ~r~~h~%d ~w~KM/h.", kmh);
						}
						TextDrawSetString(Textdraw39[i], string);
					}
					if(kmh > maxspeed && PlayerInfo[i][pAdmin] < 6)
					{
						new tmpcar = GetPlayerVehicleID(i);
						if(!IsAPlane(tmpcar) || tmpcar < 1698)
						{
							if(!IsPlayerNPC(i))
							{
							    if(PlayerGotSpottedRecently[i] == 0)
							    {
							        if(admins == 0 || afkadmins == admins)
								    {
			        					format(string, sizeof(string), "%s (%d), Has been Kicked by The Anticheat Peter Griffin for Possible Speed Hacking.", plname, i);
										SendClientMessage(i,COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "You have Been Banned by The Anticheat For Possible Speed Hacking");
										format(string,sizeof(string), "(%d/%d/%d)[%d:%d:%d] Anticheat Has Kicked %s for: Speed Hacking",d,m,y,h,mi,s,plname);
										KickLog(string);
	                                    format(string,sizeof(string), "(%d/%d/%d)[%d:%d:%d] Kicked by the Anticheat - Speed Hacking.",d,m,y,h,mi,s,plname);
										Kick(i);
									}
									GetPlayerName(i, plname, sizeof(plname));
									format(string, 128, "[PETER]: %s (%d) is going at %d km/h; Check him immediately!!",plname,i,kmh);
									SendAdminMessage(COLOR_YELLOW,string);
									PlayerSuspicious[i] = 1;
									PlayerSpeedHacking[i] = 1;
									PlayerSuspiciousSpeed[i] = kmh;
	                                SetTimerEx("ResetAcWarn", 60000, 0, "i", i);
								}
							}
						}
					}
				}

SaveStuff();
	SaveSecurity();
	SaveAnticheat();
	ServerRestarted = 1;
	GameModeExit();

public LoadAnticheat()
{
	new arrCoords[12][64];
	new strFromFile2[128];
	new File: file = fopen("LARP/anticheat.ini", io_read);
	if (file)
	{
		fread(file, strFromFile2);
		split(strFromFile2, arrCoords, ',');
		AntiBunnyJump = strval(arrCoords[0]);
		AntiWeaponHack = strval(arrCoords[1]);
		AntiMoneyHack = strval(arrCoords[2]);
		AntiInteriorHack = strval(arrCoords[3]);
		AntiJetpackHack = strval(arrCoords[4]);
		AntiAfk = strval(arrCoords[5]);
		AntiName = strval(arrCoords[6]);
		AntiDriveBy = strval(arrCoords[7]);
		AntiFakeKill = strval(arrCoords[8]);
		AntiHighPing = strval(arrCoords[9]);
		MaxPing = strval(arrCoords[10]);
		AntiSpam = strval(arrCoords[11]);
		fclose(file);
	}
	else
	{
		fopen("LARP/anticheat.ini", io_write);
		print("[ERROR]: anticheat.ini wasn't found in scriptfiles/LARP, Creating it NOW");
		SaveAnticheat();
		fclose(file);
	}
	return 1;
}

public LoadMotd()
{
	new arrCoords[1][64];
	new strFromFile2[64];
	new File: file = fopen("LARP/motd.ini", io_read);
	if (file)
	{
		fread(file, strFromFile2);
		split(strFromFile2, arrCoords, ',');
		strmid(Motd, arrCoords[0], 0, strlen(arrCoords[0]), 255);
		fclose(file);
	}
	else
	{
		fopen("LARP/motd.ini", io_write);
		print("[ERROR]: motd.ini wasn't found in scriptfiles/LARP, Creating it NOW");
		SaveMotd();
		fclose(file);
	}
	return 1;
}

public SaveAnticheat()
{
	new coordsstring[128];
	format(coordsstring, sizeof(coordsstring), "%d,%d,%d,%d,%d,%d,%d,%d,%d,%d,%d,%d", AntiBunnyJump,AntiWeaponHack,AntiMoneyHack,AntiInteriorHack,AntiJetpackHack,AntiAfk,AntiName,AntiDriveBy,AntiFakeKill,AntiHighPing,MaxPing,AntiSpam);
	new File: file2 = fopen("LARP/anticheat.ini", io_write);
	fwrite(file2, coordsstring);
	fclose(file2);
	return 1;
}

I think that is it, I tried my best, please someone help me. If you want, I can put a certain amount in one post and the rest in another post in the same thread, or if this is okay.

Messages In This Thread
[HELP] Urgent Scripting Help! - by Dayo - 07.02.2012, 10:53
Re: [HELP] Urgent Scripting Help! - by LetsOWN[PL] - 07.02.2012, 10:59
Re: [HELP] Urgent Scripting Help! - by Dayo - 07.02.2012, 11:09
Re: [HELP] Urgent Scripting Help! - by Dayo - 07.02.2012, 14:12