Seperate Section For Roleplay Advertisements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca2k
Посмотреть сообщение
They should add prefixes [ Role Play ] [ Team Death Match ] [ Misc ] etc.

On the RP-hate topic, well I personally think SAMP is perfect for such game style. There are far more advanced games with far better netcodes for example for shooters. Calling yourself a good 'lagshooter'... I mean, come on.
Oh don't get me wrong i don't hate RP,I just said its overrated now because one,most RP servers are just "GF Edits",two,they all have one mission "to be the top rp server like the one they originated from"...See I came from SARP before it was on the hosted list,before they split into like 5 servers. When their player base was below 100..Idk who runs sarp now but "Robert_Slater And Dion Slater" Were like the head head admins when I was playing...I started a roleplay server after leaving because I wanted to be a top rp server like them...You see it now thats why there is soooo many roleplay servers because everyone is trying to be like the next rp server in line. Thats my opinion. So I just believe there needs to be their own section...Even though it would probably have the least amount of views,their damn server advertisements get in the way of other server advertisements.

Messages In This Thread