Help me.

Sample Solution to that error: Go to the line showing that and try this method of input.

pawn Код:
format(textstring,sizeof(textstring),"~r~Existence~h~~h~RPG~n~~y~Create Account~n~~n~~w~%s%sAccount Name:%s%s~n~~n~~w~%s%sPassword:%s%s~n~~n~%s%sConfirm Password:%s%s~n~~n~%s%sAccept%s%~n~~n~~n~~n~%s",LeftArrow[0],RedRow[0],RightArrow[0],PlayerInput[playerid][0],LeftArrow[1],RedRow[1],RightArrow[1],PlayerInput[playerid][1],LeftArrow[2],RedRow[2],RightArrow[2],PlayerInput[playerid][2],LeftArrow[3],RedRow[3],RightArrow[3],HelpText[PlayerSelectedRow[playerid]]);
pawn Код:
format(textstring,sizeof(textstring),"~r~Existence~h~~h~RPG~n~~y~Create Account~n~~n~~w~%s%sAccount Name:%s%s~n~~n~~w~%s%sPassword:%s%s~n~~n~%s%sConfirm Password:%s%s~n~~n~%s%sAccept%s%~n~~n~~n~~n~%s",
LeftArrow[0],RedRow[0],RightArrow[0],PlayerInput[playerid][0],LeftArrow[1],RedRow[1],RightArrow[1],PlayerInput[playerid][1],LeftArrow[2],RedRow[2],RightArrow[2],PlayerInput[playerid][2],LeftArrow[3],RedRow[3],RightArrow[3],HelpText[PlayerSelectedRow[playerid]]);
Reason is that that error line is Too long for pawno, not stringwise.

Messages In This Thread
Help me. - by iZN - 12.01.2012, 04:06
Re: Help me. - by Medardo4Life - 12.01.2012, 04:16
Re: Help me. - by Gamer_Z - 12.01.2012, 06:08
Re: Help me. - by JamesC - 12.01.2012, 06:57