Problem deleting text labels
#8

I'm not sure as I haven't touched PPC_Trucking/Housing before. Are you sure it's looping through all the vehicles relevant to the house?

//This is one of the reasons I have the systems (Vehicle and Housing) separate, as issues like this don't occur.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Problem deleting text labels - by thimo - 27.12.2011, 09:27
Re: Problem deleting text labels - by Ash. - 27.12.2011, 09:39
Re: Problem deleting text labels - by thimo - 27.12.2011, 09:42
Re: Problem deleting text labels - by -Prodigy- - 27.12.2011, 09:42
Re: Problem deleting text labels - by thimo - 27.12.2011, 09:46
Re: Problem deleting text labels - by Ash. - 27.12.2011, 09:54
Re: Problem deleting text labels - by thimo - 27.12.2011, 10:40
Re: Problem deleting text labels - by Ash. - 27.12.2011, 10:45
Re: Problem deleting text labels - by thimo - 27.12.2011, 11:13
Re: Problem deleting text labels - by Ash. - 27.12.2011, 12:03

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)